Swanston Golf Club
Swanston Golf Club was founded in 1927 as a Ladies-only course but due to demand from the Lady members’ partners it was soon opened up to men and extended to 18 holes in 1928.
The course generally did not change until 2006 when work began on seven new holes which opened for play in March 2009. The current clubhouse was opened in 2007
In April 2016 we further improved the layout of our 18 hole course by incorporating two of the best holes from the old Lothianburn Golf Course. Swanston also has the 9 Hole Par 3 Templar Course, a Driving Range and fantastic practice chipping and putting areas, there’s also the Swanston Golf Academy which has 6 covered bays,12 grass bays
Also based at Swanston Academy is one of the UK’s finest golf club fitting studios owned and managed by Scott Gourlay of Scott Gourlay Golf Technology SGGT
The Academy is open to members and the public.